Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glade Sense and Spray

After one time of it not working I returned to Walgreen's today determined to get the Sense and Spray. The first time I got charged for one of them and that wasn't good enough for me :)

So I figured out exactly how to do it and wanted to share with you guys because these things are really neat!

Buy two Glade Sense and Sprays at 7.99 each from Walgreen's

Give them the B1G1 coupon first - you should already have this from last week

Then give them two $4.00 coupons from the EasySaver catalog.

With tax my total was $1.51.

I was happy with that.



Another option would be to buy one, use the coupon from the ALL YOU magazine for $4.00 off then give them the $4.00 off coupon from the easysaver catalog.



Both of my boxes came with a $3.00 coupon so I may get more but I may wait for the next deal too :)

Please let me know if you were able to make the deal work for you and what fragrance you got. My Walgreen's only had fresh linen and apple, so I got two fresh linens. What did you get?

Good Luck, Be Blessed

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this great deal! My walgreens only had 2 of the Apple Cinnamon left, so I bought those, and figured I could refill with whatever I wanted when the time came. Turns out the Apple Cinnamon is a pretty nice scent! The way my coupons worked, though, was like this: he rang up both units, for $7.99 each, then I used ONE $4 off coupon, which took $4 off of EACH unit. Finally, he rang through the B1G1 coupon, and when it asked him for the amount of the discount, he put in 7.99. so if my math is right, I made a penny on this one (not counting tax)! I had another item in my purchase, so it wasn't so blatant that I was making money off of them. :)

    ReplyDelete