Monday, March 2, 2009

GO Grocery Outlet in Elizabethton

Recently I visited a new store here locally called GO - Grocery Outlet. It is a national chain so perhaps you have one near you too. I describe it as a big lots for groceries! It's name brand foods and other stores name brands like publix and meijer but it's all really cheap.

I was able to get a 24 pack Diet Coke for $5.00, milk for $2.50, propel for 3/$1, box of cereal for $1, Bananas for .50/pound and many other good deals.

They do not accept coupons or WIC but I found that many of the prices would have been the same had I used a coupon at a regular store.

The associates were very freindly and helpful. I urge you to check it out if you're here locally or find out where there is one in your area.

I wasn't able to find a website for them, it's different than the "grocery outlet" I keep finding online, but I'll go back in the next few days and let you know what I find out.

Let me know what deals you have found or if you have one in your area,

Good luck, Be blessed,

Jessica Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment