I’ve tried to include a list of the main grocery stores around here and some other ones I’ve been asked to blog about. Are there ones that you’d like to see specials for? Just let me know.
I by no means suggest going to all of the ones in your area. Pick a couple that have the best deals for your family and go to those. Skip the deals on those other stores for now. You do not need to rack up on every deal every week.
Or you can have a friend go to two and you go to two. Share your list with each other and meet up after grocery shopping. There is lots of money to be saved on groceries but you need to factor in gas to go everywhere to get these groceries, ink to print the coupons, and time spent finding deals. I try to collaborate all the best deals here in one spot for my readers so you don’t have to spend too much time surfing for the best deals.
I still save lots of money each month on groceries even after gas and printing coupons and you can too. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask
** Be sure that you are checking your expiration dates on your ECB's. They do expire you know and should you choose not to go to CVS this week (you can do that you know?) then just make sure you don't have any bucks that are going to be lost.
- Softsoap Scrub Body Wash - $4.99, get $4.99 ECB, use Q from beauty book or $1Q from your stash - $1-$1.50 moneymaker
- Colagte Sensitive Toothpaste - $3.99, get $3.99 ECB, use various Q from your stash- free plus up to $1 moneymaker
- SoBe, Propel, Gatorade - B1G1 at $1.79. Use $1.59/1 Q here, and get 2 for .20!
- CVS diapers are B1G1 - so I got 60 Size 4 diapers total for only 9.49 - not too bad!
Find your rite-aid deals here at Common Sense with Money!
- Coffee Mate - 2/$3. Use 2 $1.50 off Q to get both for free
- Scunci Elastics - $2, get $2 RR
- Fiber Choice 10 Ct. tablets - $2.49, get $2.49 RR
- Colgate Max White or Max Fresh Toothbrush - $3.49, get $3.49 RR - check for .75/1 or 1.00/1 Q in your stash to make this better than free!
check them out here at Mommies With Cents. She post them on Thursdays since Albertsons sales run at different times than most stores
There are a few good deals this week at Food City in the North-East Tennessee area.
Saving your Cents has a very detailed Ingle's list here with coupon matchups.
I will not be going to Walmart this week but The Centsible Sawyer has done some pretty good matchups here if you need them.
very cool spreadsheet here in excel for WalMart from imommies.com
go to www.homeschoolingfour.blogspot.com for more deals