Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yo-Plus coupon - $1.50

My family goes through yogurt like it's water so I love landing a great deal on yogurt. Especially this yummy stuff hat's extra healthy for you.



It is always at Walmart for about $2.29 but sometimes you can find it on sale for $2.

This coupon for $1.50 makes it only .50 for a pack of four yogurts. Not bad eh?

You should be able to hit your back button on your browser and refresh your page to print this coupon twice but I wasn't able to do that. Please let me know if you are able to.

Good luck, Be Blessed,

Jessica Moore

2 comments:

  1. That's the kind I buy! Thanks for the coupon. That's the only kind in the digestive health genre that doesn't include high fructose corn syrup as an ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Patti, glad you can use this. My husbadn loves this yogurt. Great to now those health facts too! Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete