Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prayer Request

I heard of a little girl that needs prayer tonight. I don't normally do this, but this little girl's story broke my heart and I feel convisted to do something. Her name is Samantha and she is only 5 years old.
Her and her family were in a bad car accident here locally last night and she has swelling in her brain. She has a tube in to relieve some pressure but the doctors' prognosis are grim, giving her a few days at most. Someone in the other car was texting and hit them. Now it looks like little Samantha may die.
Like I said, I don't ask for prayer often, maybe I should, but this story really sat on my heart. Maybe it's because I have a child that age myself, or just that I'm a mom, but I think it's God telling me that we can make a difference if we just run to him in times like this. So will you join me in praying for her? I will post when I get more information.
Thanks,
Jessica Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment