Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekly Grocery Store Deals - updated with pics!




Week of 4/12-4/19

I'm only listing here the local stores that I frequent and a few others that I know run good deals.

For other stores, check here
Have no clue what all this verbage means - check out couponing 101 here

I save lots of money each month on groceries and stay within my grocery budget 99% of the time (which is only $350 for a family of 6) and you can too. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)


DRUGSTORES:

Bayer Aspirin Quick Release Crystals - free after EC
Crest Pro Health toothpaste - $2.88, $2 ECB, plus .75 Q = .13 per tube!
Edge infused comfort Shave Gel - free after ECB
Mentos Gum - $1.29 , get $1 ECB, use .75 Q




Here's my shopping trip today. This includes a raincheck I had for neutagena soaps a while back. It was $10 ECB for 2 bars and the bars were on sale for 2.99 - so it ended up being a $4 moneymaker!! I forgot my Aveeno coupon at home but I'll have to go back because their Aveeno soaps are 2.99, and the Q is $10 off 3! - ANOTHER MONEYMAKER!


The Red Zone deodorant was on sale for 1.25, and I had a $1/2 Q = 2/$1.50
Crest Pro Health was $2.88 - $2.00 ECB - .75Q = .13
Soft And Dri trial size deodorant - .99, use $1Q = +.01
Purell - $1.49 - $2/2 Q = .50 each
Bayer Crystal - $2, get $2 ECB = free
Addidas Deodorant - $2.50, $2 ECB, use $1 Q from 4/19 insert = +.50
Netragena Soaps - $2.99 - $10 ECB on 2 (see above note) = +4.00

Also included was a prescription for 2.99

Altogether including the prescription and the ECB's I paid with, I spent 19.66 and rec'd 16.00 in ECB = 3.66 for the whole trip!

Check out Common Sense With Money for more good CVS deals





line


On April 22 -Earth Day - Walgreen's will be giving away a free tote.

Reach toothbrushes, .99 after in ad coupon, use $3/2 coupon here for better than free

Edge Infused or Skintimate Shave Gel - free after RR

There are other deals this week but since I'm only stocking up and not "needing" anything right now, I'm not planning to go there for anything else than what I listed. For more deals, check in with CommonSensewithMoney

line

Grocery Stores








There are a few good deals this week at Food City in the North-East Tennessee area.
coming in a few minutes

line



Saving your Cents has a very detailed Ingle's list here with coupon matchups.

I ran by Ingle's last night pretty quick and was able to get a few good deals

I got powerade for free plus overage - they were on sale for .77, I used a .40 Q doubled

I bought two bottles of A1 for .15 each with a coupon I told you to print a couple of weeks ago

I got my free big red from a past All You magazine Q

Blue Bunny ice cream on sale for 2/$5.98, use $1/1 here



line


Barillo Whole grain pasta is better than free this week. It's on sale for 3/$4. and you should have a coupon for .50. Double this coupon for free boxes of pasta!

Angel Soft toilet paper is on sale for $1 for a 4 pack. There was a coupon for .50 in last week's paper. Double this for free TP!

.29 corn on cob

$1 refrigerated dips

$1 McCormick Seasonings - use $1 Q = free

$1.99 boneless chicken breasts

$1 bagged salad

$1 grapes




target_logo

I checked out Imommies for the latest Target deals and it does look like I'll be making a trip out there.

Here's what I'm going for:

Total OOP = 1.19!
Dry Idea - $2, use $2 Q, = free
market pantry snacks - .89 - use $1 Q = +.11
Easy Mac - .77, use $1/2 Q stacked with target $1/2 Q = +.33
Hershey's candy = 3.49 - $1Q stacked with target $1 Q = 1.49
Go check out her nice spreadsheet on how to get more great deals this week at Target!
take note that I did not find the Aveeno she mentioned and the Hershey's Bliss was not free at mine as she thought it was.
Thanks Imommies!

line

I will not be going to Walmart this week but The Centsible Sawyer has done some pretty good matchups here if you need them.
very cool spreadsheet here in excel for WalMart from imommies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment