Friday, April 17, 2009

What's a girl to do?





So I spend hours at the computer each day doing what I love - finding deals and sharing them with others. It is my small way of encouraging other women.
However in doing so, I feel that I'm not spending the needed quality time with my family.

Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just curious as to what you'd like to hear about.

Would you rather not have the personal stuff or do you care less about our weekly menu? Any advice would help. I'm here for you ladies so I don't want to spend a lot of time doing something you don't care to read :)

If you don't mind, please take a couple of seconds and fill out the poll on the right sidebar?

Did I leave out something out you'd like to see? Please comment here and let me know.

Thank you, Be Blessed,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment