Friday, May 22, 2009

Great Quotes: inspiration for today

So I get these really great quotes in my inbox each day and I've been tempted to delete teh subscription many times because I already have so many emails every day but sometimes there are some really great ones that inspire me. I wanted to share some of my faorites lately:


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
- Mary Tyler Moore


"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

"If you want happiness for an hour - take a nap. If you want happiness for a day - go fishing. If you want happiness for a year - inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime - help someone else." - Chinese Proverb


"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" - Abraham Lincoln

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it." - Swedish Proverb

"Love is not finding the perfect person, but finding the imperfect person perfect." – Unknown

"It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him." - John Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment