Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drugstore Deals - CVS and Walgreen's







I do not put every sale or deal they have in my list because either it is still expensive or too much of a hassle to get the deal, etc.. I usually only include what looks like it'd be free, a REALLy good deal, or a necessity that's on sale.

I also don't list all the details, bring in your sale ad or pick one up when you walk in the store to get the exact quantity or ounces of the item. I just figure you'd rather not read all those numbers :)

I include links to other blogs that DO list everything if you'd like to check them out!





These are the deals I see this week:


  • Sunglasses are starting at $5.99 and you get $10 ECB when you buy 2 pairs. So you could essentially spend .99 per pair of sunglasses. I went yesterday and found out though, it's only some of the kids' pairs that are that price. So, if your child needs sunglasses, this may be a good deal for you :)

  • Purex 3-n-1: I haven't tried this yet but would like to. It's 6.99 right now with $2 ECB and you should have a $1.00 Q making this $3.99 for 20 loads. Not a fabulous deal though

  • Sally Hansen nail products are on sale for B1G1 50% off, use Q for B1G1 free from June All You magazine to get them both for the price of half of one!

  • Crest mouth rinse is on sale for $2.99 with $2 ECB, use your Q for$1.00 off Crest mouth wash to get this free.

  • Puffs tissue on sale for .87 - that's a good deal

For a full list of the best deals at CVS, check out Money Saving Mom!







Here are the deals I see thsi week at Walgreen's:


  • St. Ives body wash - $2.99, get $2.99 RR - free
  • Aluminum Foil - 20 yards - 2/$1
  • Scott toiler paper - 2/$5 - use coupon for $1 off from All You, or from coupons.com
  • Reusable Bags are 3/$1
for more grest deals, check out money saving mom!







Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a beat of MooreGirlyMom!

siggie for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment