Thursday, July 23, 2009

How have you saved this week?

Hey there, so yes, It's been a little while since I've posted. I've been reevaluating things around here and have decided to only do this blog as a hobby and not for pay in any way. I love teaching other women to save and live frugally and I love sharing little tiips that I've found to be helpful to me.

This week I went to Ingle's for their triple coupon week. YIPEE! You should have seen me in there with my buggy full of free gorceries. My initial total was $148. After coupons ------- $80.72! Wohoo. Most of that was meat and diapers, etc.. stuff you have to get wether you have a coupon or not :)

I had several people lined up watching the coupons add up and my total go down. It was all very rewarding :)


One of the great deals I found there (without coupons) was there 5 pound bags of potatoes were $1. There was a limit of four so I bought ----- 4.

I hate wasting so soon after I got home I broke open one of the bags and began peeling. I cut them into potato wedges and put them in a freezer bag to use later as french fries. We're having baked potatoes tonight and probably mashed potatoes, and potatoes au-gratin and potato salad later this week. LOL Kinda sound like Forrest Gump don't I?

By the time we're done with these, the potatoes for my garden should be ready so I better start learning how to get crafty with potatoes!
Feel free to share how you saved this week. We could all use some help in this area!


Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a beat of MooreGirlyMom!

siggie for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment