Saturday, October 24, 2009

Refocusing

The deals and specials and freebies have been slim to none lately and aside from taking care of my health, I've been pretty busy running my other business - MooreGirly - a boutique store.

So I haven't been writing much but I have been thinking that the little tidbits of thoughts I have each day from running a VERY busy household of four kids and running a business and homeschooling and..... you get the picture.

Well anyway I thought these little tidbits of lessons I learn each day might be beneficial to some of you -

even if they aren't I thought I'd like to record them anyway.I forget lot of things (doctors say it's the "I have 4 kids" syndrome, anyway - I thought by recording these little life experiences, I might like to look back through my life as recorded in this little snippets and refocus and remember.


So if you're not interested in these mommy findings then just unsubscribe but I promise you, there'll be info here we all can use :)


Thanks to all of you for being so supportive. Love you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment