Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dollar Store Findings

So are you one of those that have often wondered what kind of junk you'd find in a dollar store? Well I'm here to tell you personally so you don't have to wonder anymore...

First of all not all dollar stores are equal. Sure, it says "Dollar" on the sign but only Dollar Tree is only a dollar. Yes, everything in it is a dollar! They have so much stuff, you could spend hours in there and lots of money too so be careful - okay wait, maybe that's just me...

Need a new spatula? toothpaste, dish detergent, light bulbs, pet supplies, toys, or even scrapbooking supplies? Check out the Dollar Store - they've got loads of this stuff.

I would hope everyone already knows about their holiday section but for those of you who don't, you should really check it out. Every holiday they've got tons of decor, candy and all teh toppings that go along with it. Planning a birthday? Get your plates, cups, napkins, invitations, balloons etc all from the Dollar Tree. Talking about balloons, did you know you could make any screaming kid happy for a dollar? Yup - dollar Tree has their mylar ballons blown up and ready to go for a buck!

My most fav recent find? Socks! I thought for sure I wouldn't like thembut seeing as how my husband couldn't tell my socks from my sons socks anymore because they steal mine when they're out and wear them to play (ewww) football!; I figured I could spend a buck on some new socks. So I bought a pack of three pairs of white ankle socks and actually they are really nice! I got some undershirts for my oldest son too - pack of three for a dollar - Really is anyone making money on this stuff?

Anyway, just thought I'd share! Go check it out fo yourself if you haven't in a while!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment