Friday, February 20, 2009

Complaints and Compliments about local businesses

I will keep a running list here of both the good and bad comments I receive or feel a need to make about local companies. I feel that a very strong course of getting customers is by word of mouth. I strive to please my customers 100% in my business and I think it's only right for others to do the same. That being said, when I notice a company either doing a really good or bad job aty this, I will let you know here. Do you have a compliment or complaint, let me know!

Is there a complaint on here  about you or someone you know? Please have them contact me to make it right. Should that happen, I will be sure to post it here.

 

Businesses I love:

  • CVS in Elizabethton: they always know how to make a hurried, penny-pinching mom feel right at home. They have been awesome at helping me learn the ways of CVS'ing. They are also more than happy to give you a raincheck should there be an ECB item out of stock. 


 

  • BEEHIVE antiques in Elizabethton: I do have a booth there in the second story but that is not why I'm promoting them. The owners as well as the dear ladies that work there have been so polite to me and I love theirbusiness attitude. They will do what it takes to make the customer happy. Even if that means calling a freind of a booth owner they know to see if she could get in touch with her for a client there at the store. It is a very neat place with a wide array of antiques, primitive housewares, and new unique items. Go check it out - across from the Eliz. library


 

 

Businesses I won't go to again:

  • Monty's Gun Shop in Elizabethton: Due to a defective part on a gun, the manufactor or such part needed to talk to Monty to clarify which new part neeed to be sent out. Monty took this as an insult to his analyisis of the problem and insulted the gun owners wife pretty badly when she returned to pick up the gun for the manufactor to replace the part. She was going to bring it back to him to have the new part installed but he informed her to "Get OUT of his store and never return", that he didn't want or need her businesses and he didn't want anything to do with them . Upon asking in dumbfounded belief why he was acting this way, Monty said he was under the impression that her husband didn't believe him. She tried explaining that wasn't the case at all, however Monty demanded she leave his building. He did this with 3 other men present in the store and who knows what they did after she walked out but sadly they did not stand up for her in her presence. Needless to say I will not be bringing any business to Monty's Gun Shop and I hope you won't have the "pleasure" of dealing with him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment