Monday, March 23, 2009

GO Grocery Outlet Shopping Trip Today

Here is what I got today from Grocery Outlet in Elizabethton.



I spent $59.12 and got all of this plus two packages of hair accessories for my daughter, paper towels, ppackage of juice drinks for the kids, and popsicles.
You really can't tell but I also got diapers on this trip - 2.99 for 24, not bad.

My older boys are going to be ecstatic when they get home to see the special treats they got. I never buy the "fun" stuff unless it's on sale or my coupon is just fantastic. Sometimes at this store though you can catch it for a better deal than any coupon could give you - like cereal straws for $1.00 or cadburry eggs 4/$1! YUM!

I encourage you to check around in your area and see if you have a grocery outlet or something similar. Please comment and let me know where your secret shopping place is!! :)

Be Blessed,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment