Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Monday

My menu for this week is simple. For some reason I don’t have the big-time cooking bug so we’re going to start simple and if I get fancy later, I’ll be sure to update.

Monday: Chicken fajitas and mexican rice(I used Knorr pasta and rice sides that we got free a couple of weeks ago)

Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin, Baked potatoes (1.99 for 10 pound bag a few weeks ago at Super K), Salad

Wednesday: Sapghetti with the cheap Ragu from Food City last week. and garlic Texas Toast , again cheap from Food City last week

Thursday: Chili, never did this two weeks ago, instead my mom was in and wanted to cook one of her specialties so I’m sticking it in this week.

Friday: leftovers - gotta use those up, letting food go to waste is just as bad as paying full price for it

No comments:

Post a Comment