Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grocery Shopping Trip Today!



this is my shopping trip tonight at Grocery Outlet. Sorry for the bad picture, I took it with my phone

I racked up on yoplait yogurt drinks for .50/4 pack

PET ice cream for $1.00 eachcanned goods for .50 each

cheap meats to last for a few weeks

vitamin water 4 packs for .50 each

laundry detergent for 2.49, and a bunch of othr good deals

Yes, the flowers were even bought from there. I've never bought flowers for myself before but these were 1.19 and they were really pretty.All together I spent $57.00 and this should last me for a couple of weeks.


Do you see the little strawberry shortcake monster in the background? She stole a frozen strawberry cup from the buggy and bit through the aluminum foil top before I could stop her. Once I saw it, I tried to take it away and she screamed like I broke her arm. I decided to pick my battles and just pray that the stains cam out of her cute little dress.


I thought it was worthy to be in the pic though!




Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a beat of MooreGirlyMom!

siggie for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment