Monday, June 8, 2009

Not a good Week for CVS and Walgreen's again

After looking through their ads more than once, I might go to CVS if I get a chance mostly because I have a raincheck from there for the cereals that will be a moneymaker.
I might also get the Dawn dishsoap for 2/$2, get $1 ECB wyb 2 making it $1. You should have a coupon for Dawn from this week's insert for .25/1 - making them .75/2!
The gilette fusion razor will be a freebie when you consider the $ECB you get back and when you use the $ Q from this weeks paper.

At Walgreen's, I saw absolutely nothing that made me want to go there this week. There are some candy bars for .25 with coupons that you can see here but I have a bucket full of candy I need to get rid of before I buy more. :)

You must remember though, I have enough razors, shampoo and toothpaste to use for several years, I don't jump anymore when toothpaste is .99 :) I got most of mine free and if it is free, I will usually still go get it but I do not make a special trip if it is near free.

If I have RR or ECB bucks that are about to expire, I will review what the best deals are and go get those becuase even though I may pay .99 for toothpaste I don't need, it's better than letting that ECB expire - at least I got something out of it:)

With that being said, some of you may still be stocking up, or may need something this week at a drugstore. If so, visit Money Saving Mom here for her post on CVS and Walgreen's. I learned how to do the drugstore "game" from her website when I first started and still value her information.

Please let me know if you come across some freebies this week!


Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a beat of MooreGirlyMom!

siggie for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment